The Aerospace & Defence industry is the largest employer of engineers. Every year graduates and apprentices join the industry and experienced hires join from other industries. However, it can take a long time to get familiar with the history, terminology and who is who. That's why this course gives participants a solid foundation of knowledge that would normally take months to accumulate.
This is a general course aimed at anyone new to the Aerospace and Defence industry. The course learning outcomes are:
- Understand who the most influential countries in Defence are and why
- Understand who the most influential private companies in Defence are
- Learn about key events and milestones that have shaped the Defence industry
- Understand technology development and systems engineering principles
- Understand the acquisition cycle of procuring Defence equipment
The course is designed and delivered by Amplio. This one-day overview will equipt participants with knowledge that would take months to gather alone.
Please contact us if your organisation would like to arrange a private course. We recommend this course when an organisation has over 6 new starters who do not have experience in the Industry.